Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Candlelight Processional


Before heading off to Georgia, we had to opportunity to witness Epcot's Candlelight Processional! We left in the mid-afternoon to first enjoy some "LargaOlson" fun at Epcot! I didn't get any pics of our sweet friends David and Mel that day. But I got a great shot of our kids together. I think they all just might be smiling...and at the same time! We are off to see NEMO!

After some hang time in the park, we had dinner and then we were off to see the Orchestra, Choir, and Monique Coleman! Each night a different actor/actress/singer/etc. reads portions of the Christmas Story and the choir and orchestra complement with beautiful music! That night, Annalise was very excited that "High School Musical" star...Monique Coleman (aka Taylor) was going to be telling the Christmas Story!


Thanks to David, we were able to enjoy the music without the 2 youngest wiggling in our laps and screaming. Since he had seen the processional before, David took Ian and Allison on a walk to see choo choo trains and more! Thanks David! So, Jarrett, Melony, and I took our 3 girls to see the performance. It was BEAUTIFUL! And the girls didn't mention they were getting bored until the last song! Perfect timing!

So, we had a great time at Epcot! Jarrett had not been to Epcot since he was a little youngster. So, after a long day, in the Heat of the Christmas season (notice the short sleeve shirts and tank top below...at 9pm), I thought I would catch one family shot of us in front of the big Epcot Ball!


What a great day!

4 comments:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Looks like a fun night.

Mikki said...

How fun!
We have passes to Disney, but missed the processional this year. Just couldn't fit it in.
Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...Christmas in Florida. We have had four days in a row of under 35 degrees here in MO. At least the roads are clear. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Brittani said...

looks like you guys had fun! What a cool pic of you all standing in front of... what Anna calls, "the giant golf ball"... at EPCOT. that was creative. hope you had a merry christmas!