Even though this was a "4 Generation Hang," I didn't get to get a picture of the 4 Generations (Allison was napping)! STINK! I hope to get back up there with my Dad to get that picture soon!
How about 3 Generations!
Can you tell we are related?
Great Grandpa and Allison playing with Mrs. Potato Head!
Great Grandma Ellee and Annalise were trying to beat me and Uncle Jim in a game of "Sorry!" Against all their valiant efforts, it didn't turn out the way they wanted!
This is one of my favorite pics. My dad (I think) took this one while I was trying to see what Granny was showing her girls. It was a birds nest! A big one! You will just have to wonder how awesome it was.
Some other great pictures with Cathy (Granny)! I loved these too!
Granny and Peanut!
(by the way, Allison was definitely in the picture mood...Annalise...not so much)!
Thanks to my Dad and Cathy, we were able to battle out some Wii Bowling! Annalise is quite the Power Bowler! Watch out Granny, you've got some competition!
And this was quite funny too...Allison took the other Wii controller (during a 1 Player game) and thought she was an incredible bowler! Notice Great Grandpa's arm by the chair. I was very impressed with his bowling skills from the floor!

Thanks to my Dad and Cathy, we were able to battle out some Wii Bowling! Annalise is quite the Power Bowler! Watch out Granny, you've got some competition!

We had a wonderful day together and can't wait to do it again soon!
1 comment:
that was such a sweet post! i love when my children get to spend time with my grandparents. It is so cool having kids while we are young enough for their great grandparents to still be very involved in their lives. what a fun day you had :)
Post a Comment