
After much anticipation...Annalise's cookies are HERE!!! Now for the crazy sorting and deliveries! For all those who have been waiting, you shall be blessed with yummy goodness soon! If you missed the opportunity to order and would like to join in on the cookie fun, we have PLENTY of cookies and Annalise would love to fill your order also!
Thank you for supporting Annalise and Daisy Troop # 1387!

4 comments:
OOHH! I am so excited! Remind me what I ordered & how much I owe... I can't wait to get my yummy Order. Thank You
I love that you comment on my blog; I commented back to you on a lot of them! It is so fun to get comments, it is like Christmas! By the way, if we have a girl we think we have the name picked out, Ginger Kate!!!! I think it is the best name ever!!! If it is a boy, however, there is not a name prepared for him yet....
There should maybe be a little clarification when Jaime (not Largaespada) leaves a comment. I was wondering if there was something you haven't told us :)
I changed my name to include part of my middle name. This should help clarify :)
Post a Comment